Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Color Challenge CC207~Sunny Hedgehog

Today I can see the blue sky and sun! Even if it is only 23 degrees out, I am Thankful! We have had so much winter gloom and snow. Not the fun kind of snow that you can play in, just the amount that is enough to make the roads a mess and be annoying.
Our little squirrel "Bonkers" was enjoying the sun this morning when I went out to feed him, I could tell he was thankful too.  Even though Bonkers now lives as a squirrel should, up in the 100 year old Maple tree, He still comes to his "Mama" every morning and afternoon for his food.  He has grown so much since he was first orphaned and came to us. (We raised him in a bunny hutch and our pockets) I see he is now hanging out with one little squirrel all the time, I am calling her his girlfriend. I named her "Hussie"  LOL  Bad Mommy! 





OK so today's color challenge was .....Kiwi kiss, Pumpkin & Summer Sun. I adore this little hedgehog stamp! I have a good friend who has a hedgehog, so this is a great friendship stamp! It is from the Fun & Fast notes stamp set. The layered scallop has dazzling diamonds in the center and is on dimensionals. The little hedgehog is inked in Stazon black & colored with Stampin' pastels

Materials~
Whisper White card stock #100730
Pumpkin & Summer Sun card stock #105566
Bella Rose kiwi dot DP #112041
Fun & Fast Notes Stamp Set #113500
Whisper White organza ribbon #114319
Stampin' pastels #105542
Uni-ball signo gel pen #105021
Dazzling Diamonds #102023
Dimensionals #104430
Snail adhesive #104332
Scallop punch
round punches

Have a BLUE SKY day!

3 comments:

LINDA said...

I thought I left a comment yesterday..But guess I didnt..Love your card!! and I really like your little friend...Too cute..Did you get my e-main about the award??
Hugs, Linda

Shirley said...

Your card is precious and lovely too! That photo of the squirrel is just so darn cute!

Cindy said...

What a cute Hedgie card!! Love the story about the little squirrel!