Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Splish Splash, Citrus bath



Schools are on a 2 hour delay today due to snow, so I thought I would go ahead and share the 2nd stamp that hubby brought me when I was sick. It is so cute! House of mouse "Splish splash, citrus bath". I was excited to work with the color combination. It was a little challenging since the cup was to be clear in part, as were the ice cubes. I ended up adding a bit of diamond glitter to the ice cubes to make them sparkle and using my white koh-i-noor pencil in the front of the mouse to show the water line of the lemonade.
This is a large image so the card is 5x7.

CS~textured Bazzill in lime, yellow, white
DP~Berry Sweet collection by K&Co
Stamp~House of Mouse~Splish Splash, Citrus bath"
Ink~Stazon black, Koh-i-noor woodless pencils, mineral oil, copic marker
Diamond glitter
Kaiser pearls in yellow
Grossgrain ribbon
Tombow adhesive


1 comment:

Christy said...

This is so adorable---awesome coloring on that image.