Friday, April 10, 2009

Dahlia Paper flower Tutorial


Here is the picture tutorial on how to make the Dahlia paper flower I used on the top of my explosion box.

You can use a 1 1/4" circle punch or a 1 1/2" circle punch (I used the 1 1/2" to make the flower be large enough for my box top)

Make sure you use 2 sided designer paper and punch out 8 circles. Then 1 circle of card stock to use as your base.


Use your bone folder to make your folds crisp on the petals.

Fold each circle in half in both directions so you have quarters to use as your fold lines.
In steps 3 & 4 you have turned your petal over.








This box used Stampin' Up Red riding hood card stock, Bella Rose DP.


Have a Good Friday!

2 comments:

LINDA said...

WOW!!! I need to try to make some of these.. Really lovely..
Hugs, Linda

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Thanks for the turtorial on the Dahlia, I haven't used this fold in quite a while so the reminder comes in handy.