Thursday, April 16, 2009

From the Garden~Friends 24/7 One Sheet Gift box/bag hybrid & card

Freinds 24~7 Projects

We finally had some much needed SUN today! I designed this new "bag" template last night. It is actually made from card stock and is sort of a box/bag hybrid. I will be offering the instructions to this as soon as I have time to take tutorial pictures. It is the perfect size to give seed packets or other goodies, it is 2" across the bottom. It is a "one sheet" box/bag.

I used 5 of the 6 stamps in the Friends 24/7 stamp set on these 2 projects. Item # 113218 & you can order them here on my demonstrator website,





 
The color palette is Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Sahara Sand & Chocolate Chip. I also used the Confetti card stock. Also available on my demonstrator website.

I will be posting more details when I have my class kits ready! I am still working on the Raspberry Tart class kits that will be available by mail soon!

Have a SUNNY day!

No comments: