I finally got pics of the box version of my hybrid template. I wanted a box that was as large as I could get on a sheet of card stock (8.5x11) and had very little waste. With a couple different folds on the lid you can make it a gift bag. The gift bag version can be made with paper or card stock. You will recognize the bag version from my previous post "From the Garden".
These are available in a Class Project kit by mail for $15.00 plus $2.00 shipping by first class mail US only. Please use email to inquire if shipping outside of the US is available.
The kit contains materials to complete 4 projects (2 each)
BUTTON IS FOR US ORDERS ONLY PLEASE
The "Hybrid" kit contents:
- Full color step by step picture instruction booklet to make both my box and gift bags
- Materials to complete 2 boxes and 2 gift bags (please note Stamps/inks are NOT included)
- 4 full sheets Stampin" Up confetti card stock
- 1/4" chocolate chip grossgrain ribbon for 2 bags
- 4 vintage brads
- string for closure
- chocolate chip card stock for trim
- 4 So Saffron round die cut hang tags
- 4 chocolate chip 1/5" circles
- 8 so saffron 1/2" circles
- 4 confetti 1 3/8" circles
- 4 confetti 1 1/4" circles
- 2 sticky velcro dots for gift bag closure
PLEASE NOTE: We are not allowed to provide stamps/inks or stamped images. You will need to provide the following to make these projects:
- paper cutter/ruler
- sticky strip/adhesive
- bone folder
- stamps of your choosing (I will list the stamps I used in the pictures, I will discount the class kit to $10 if you purchase the stamp set through my demonstrator website HERE)
- corner rounder or scalloped punch for edges (optional)
- Ink pad (and or markers/pastels to color in flowers, this depends on the look you want)
Gift Box~Stampin' Up Friends 24-7 stamp set (flower blooms) #113218, sentiment on the tag is from the Matchbox Messages Stamp Set #113800
Ink is Classic Ink pad in Chocolate Chip #100908
I colored in my flowers and stems with the Stampin' pastels #105542 in barely banana and old olive, you could also use markers, colored pencils or ink with blender pens.
Gift Bag~Friends 24-7 stamp set (flourish, flower bloom, "here for you" sentiment)
flourish was inked in Sahara Sand classic ink pad, "here for you" sentiment in Baja Breeze classic ink, flower blooms in chocolate chip classic ink, colored in with kiwi kiss and baja breeze classic ink with blender pen)
If you have questions please email!
Don't forget to read yesterday's post about the Blog Candy this week!
Have a FUN day!