Sunday, May 3, 2009

Basic Black Monogrammed Note Card~Inspired by Faviana Prom dress~IT178

Today's card is a little different in that I combined two splitcoaststampers challenges into one card, I used Just Rite DIY monogram stamps Times New Roman & designer paper from The Glitter Stack.

The challenges were WT216~to use SU basic black card stock and make a card & IT178 to use a Faviana Prom dress as your inspiration for a card.

You can see the dress I chose as my inspiration here~ Faviana #6162.

I love the inspiration challenges, if you have never tried one before you should give it a go! You can find them on Saturdays here.

This is a pretty clean & simple card. I thought our new Designer hardware basic jumbo grommets fit the challenge perfectly. You can find them in the Mini Occasions Catalog , #114348. I added a 1/2" circle punch of the glitter paper to the center of my grommet.

Have a RESTFUL Day!

1 comment:

LINDA said...

This is just Beautiful.. Love the design and the color is fab..
Hugs, Linda