Thursday, May 7, 2009

Walk in the Park Candle Caddy Box & Card

After yesterdays Mother's day project with the 1st graders, I had 6 candles left over! When I saw the WT217 (make something with Kraft card stock)challenge on Splitcoaststampers today I came up with this idea.

I designed the template for this box to be a candle caddy but I may use it again for other items. I made the divider inserts and they can be adjusted to hold other items, I have a few more things in mind.
I was really happy with how the handle came out.This would be a great gift set for a friend or Mother's Day!
I hope to have time to put up a tutorial on how I made this project soon. I took a few pictures at the beginning of laying it out. It's hard for me to write a tutorial on something new as I am designing it. Now that I have worked out the kinks I can go back and do directions. These last 2 weeks of school are so hectic. We have several games and performances in all the extracurricular activities.
The base to the card and box are kraft card stock, I used kiwi kiss card stock for accents & the designer paper is ALL from the Walk in Park set.

I also used every one of the stamps in the Great Friend stamp set. Both the designer paper pack and stamp set can be found in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  You can order these items by clicking my "Order Online " button to the right.
Remember that right now you can order 3 sets of designer paper and get your 4th pack FREE!

1 comment:

LINDA said...

Beautiful!! You always make the most awesome stuff.. Love it..Got the black ink pad today..Thank you again..
Big Hugs, Linda