Saturday, May 16, 2009

Water Bottle Drink pouch holders~Soccer team~Stampin' Up

I have made these water bottle drink mix pouches/holders for so many occasions. This time I made them for my little guy's soccer team! The teams colors are blue & green and they are the "Owls".

I was so excited to see that there was blue owl designer paper in the Good Morning Sunshine DP set! The blue dot DP seen behind the soccer ball is the back side of the owl DP.

I love the cute "Just Soccer" stamp set from Stampin' Up! The sports themed stamps are perfect for the kids team sports. We have assigned snack days so I made these up and put Gatorade Propel drink mix in each pouch to hang on the water bottles.

I have done adult versions for demo's and parties but they are WONDERFUL Birthday Parties! You can make them in whatever color or theme you need! There are so many drink mix choices these days, I usually put the Crystal Light White peach tea mix for my adult holders.
I am almost done with a photo tutorial for making these but I have to run to a soccer game right now! I hope to put the tutorial up later today!


Have a SPORTS day!

No comments: