Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sketch challenge 215~Good N Plenty Kitty


These colors always remind me of Good and Plenty candy! It is my favorite "non" chocolate candy!
All the designer papers and gens/pearls are from the "Sabrina" collection from Making Memories. On the stamps I used my koh-i-noor pencils and then outlined with my copic markers. The only punch I used was MS cornice punch, the rest was just layer, layer, layer.
I loved this weeks sketch! The layout is great. I seem to be on a pink kick lately! Can you ever have too much pink? I thought this little kitty was pretty cute and I had never found a place to use him before!



Recipe~
Stamps~Studio G from Michaels
Ink~Stazon black, copic marker, koh-i-noor pencils
CS~Bazzill, pink black, SU whisper white
DP~Sabrina collection by MM
Gems/pearl~Sabrina collection MM
Ribbon
Chipboard flower by k1
Dimensionals
snail adhesive

Don't forget to SMILE today!

4 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Oh my, Good'n Plentys, now that you mention it, I see the resemlance...lol!!!
Very cute card!

Shirley said...

What a fantastic card! I love the cat and the flower too! Great DP's and embellishments too!

LINDA said...

This is just a wonderful card!! Love the DP, the little cat. is Darling..You have a wonderful blog here.. Im glad I found you..

Pat (mspfd) said...

I like this lots!