Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring favor Boxes~Occasions Mini Catalog


This is a little peek at some new boxes I will be using in an upcoming class. They are one piece and made from a printed template with only 4 score lines. The sides then bend over to form the closure.
You can see one of these sweet favor boxes in the new Occasions Mini Catalog.
The original template has the handle cut out like the bashful blue box. I tried something different with my Kiwi kiss box. I used the 1/2" circle punch to make the handle hole. I really like the way it came out.
These favor boxes really add to a table setting and you could even stamp names on them and use them as place markers. For my favor boxes I used the SU card stock in Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White. My ribbon and ink on the Kiwi box is Chocolate chip. I used the Hostess only stamp set Darling Dots. They were then punched out with the 1" circle punch.

Remember that for every $40 in merchandise ordered (pre tax & shipping) from the Occasions Mini Catalog, you can choose one under $10 item from pg 208 of the big catalog from now till April 30th, 2009.

Have a GREAT day!

No comments: