Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring has Sprung card~Forrest Friends Bunny

Happy Spring! The sun is out today and we spent the whole day outdoors! It started off early with my son's first soccer game of the season (we won 11-1 YIPEEEE) and he scored a few goals!

I thought I would share this Spring has Sprung card from one of the new stamp sets in the Occasions mini catalog. This stamp set features a tree, a bunny, a deer & an owl.
The 3 layered flower was made on my Big Shot using the layered flower #3 die. It is made of Pretty in pink & Kiwi Kiss card stock. I also added some doodle dots with the white gel pen.
Specialty DP is Parisian Breeze that is textured, I layered it over Baja Breeze & Pretty in Pink card stock that was cut with a cornice punch. The tree is inked in chocolate chip and kiwi kiss classic ink. My cute little bunny is inked in creamy caramel classic ink.

Hope everyone had a Sunny Day!

1 comment:

LINDA said...

So Glad you had a nice day.Its always nice to get out in the sun shine...Your card is Beautiful..Love it..
Hugs, Linda