Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die~Yellow Rose CC218

Yellow Rose of Manhattan~Color Challenge 218~Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss & Only Orange.

I just received my new Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die! It had been back ordered and I am actually still waiting for a package to arrive with all my Manhattan DP's and ribbons! I had to take advantage of the "Buy 3 packs get 1 free" promotion. I was going to wait to try this die out but when I saw today's color challenge on SCS I decided to try it on yellow.

I was very "impressed" (haha) with the quality of the embossing on this die! I did not have to add any extra shims! This was a very simple card, after running the embossing folder with my Summer sun card stock through my Big Shot, I used the Kiwi kiss, Summer Sun & Whisper White Stampin' Pastels to color the embossed image. I added a bit of dazzling diamonds glitter to a few spots with my glue pen.
The sentiment is punched out with the oval punch and I used Summer Sun pastel to rub the edges. Only orange cs on the new scalloped oval punch. Ribbon is the Whisper White organza!

Have a SUNNY day!

1 comment:

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful.. Great job..
Hugs, Linda